I will be at work, so unable to attend. The only thing I wanted to mention is that while checking wristbands at the front door, I only had one issue and that was the same guy as last year and his wife with the 4 way baby stroller with his 4 dogs inside. I told him that only service dogs were permitted, and asked if they were service dogs. He said no, but that I had let him in last year. I told him yes, I remember letting him in last year, but I was counseled about that after the fact. He then asked me if I was going to refund his f***ing ten dollars. I told him I could not refund his f***ing ten dollars, since I'm not the one that took his f***ing ten dollars, but to go back to the ticket office and ask them. He then asked me to show him the ordinance stating that only service animals were allowed. I told him I did not have that immediately available, but he was welcome to come back to the business office (next door over) during normal business hours and ask them for the documentation he was requesting, and that our rental contract spelled it out as part of the agreement we were governed by.

N5ZUA