I’d be crazy about squirrels if I could be sure they would stay in the yard.
Several of our friends have had them get in the house….. the damage they can do
is amazing.  I’m from Louisiana and I think our red squirrels are better
looking.
  Generally I like critters; even snakes.  And I like all the lizards we have…I
wish they were a foot long.
   I had string way up in our trees last summer…but dishrag gourds and giant
beans were the climbers.

David