Has anyone ever tried to use a fiberglass CB antenna for HF (using a tuner
of course) as the vertical radiator? I have one that is two section and
approximately 18 feet tall. It has a sealed matching network in the base of
the antenna. I hate to throw away this new antenna when it could be
repurposed to an multi-band HF antenna base antenna. I know it will not be
usable on 40 or lower but I just want to see if anyone has experimented with
one.

Mike

N5VCX