For the benefit of new members and New Hams: GOTA is the Get on the Air
station that we will have at Field Day.

This station will give an introduction to Ham Radio to unlicensed visitors,
Technicians, and even General Class hams who have never been on the HF
bands. We get Bonus Points during the Field Day event for EVERYONE who signs
the GOTA register and even more points if visitors make Field Day Contacts.

This makes GOTA VERY important and allows everyone to "get your feet wet".
This is true for men, women and children. Voices of women and girls on the
air draw a crowd (pileup) and are like a magnet.

So pass the word!

73 ... Scott KD5FBA

Scott Medbury

16802 Aprilmont Drive