Have you checked the warehouse? Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Monsour <msi...@gmail.com>
Date: 6/6/19  4:25 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: n5xz <n...@earthlink.net> Cc: BRAZOS
VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>, Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net>,
Glenn Anderson <wb5...@comcast.net> Subject: Re: [BVARC] Quad Club Field Day -
Planning Meeting - This Sunday, June 9th """Please check the warehouse. I
purchased six sets (if I remember correctly)  for FD several years ago. If they
are not there, we have a thief in our club.Allen N5XZ I had to color code the
coax with shrink tubing every 25 feet to deter thievery.. If you want the
headsets to stick around one would have to paint them some awful color [ e.g
pink or better yet the gay 'rainbow']The last year the club was at the Fire
Field two of the Club's antennas were stolen, a useless vertical and a three
element three band beam. The person that was fingering the beam was somebody I
did not recognize, youngest, tall, slim.Michael Monsour QuartermasterOn Thu,
Jun 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM n5xz <n...@earthlink.net> wrote:Please check the
warehouse. I purchased six sets (if I remember correctly)  for FD several years
ago. If they are not there, we have a thief in our club.Allen N5XZ Sent from my
Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone-------- Original message --------From:
Michael Monsour <msi...@gmail.com> Date: 6/6/19  8:55 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org> Cc: Mike Hardwick
<n5...@att.net>, Glenn Anderson <wb5...@comcast.net>, n5xz <n...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Quad Club Field Day - Planning Meeting - This Sunday, June
9th To the best of my knowledge, the club does not have any headsets or Y
adapters listed as inventoryMichael Monsour QuartermasterOn Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at
6:32 AM Glenn Anderson via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:I purchased four of
the Yamaha cm 500 headsets and adapters.Glenn -------- Original message
--------From: Allen Brier via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> Date: 6/6/19  00:31
(GMT-06:00) To: 'Mike Hardwick' <n5...@att.net>, bvarc@bvarc.org Cc:
n...@earthlink.net Subject: Re: [BVARC] Quad Club Field Day - Planning Meeting
- This Sunday, June 9th Mike, Who can check our inventory of headsets and
y-adapter? I think we may need to purchase some more. Allen R. Brier N5XZ1515
Windloch LaneRichmond, TX 77406 From: Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net> Sent:
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 8:06 PMTo: bvarc@bvarc.orgSubject: Quad Club Field Day
- Planning Meeting - This Sunday, June 9th There will be a planning meeting for
the Quad club or Mega Field Day this Sunday, June 9th , 2019.  It will held
from 11 am to 1pm at the Fuddruckers at the Fountains on the Southwest Freeway
in Stafford.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fuddruckers/@29.6383353,-95.5837112,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe67f88ca3f97fd86?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiI87vu-q_iAhUP0awKHeLCB3MQ_BIwCnoECBAQCA
 This will be the last meeting before Field Day weekend.   Please send this
e-mail to any other people that may be planning to provide services or help out
with Field Day that may not be able to make it.  Hope to see you on Sunday.
73, Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresidentBrazos Valley Amateur Radio Club713-826-6917