Great job!  Wish I had been there. Having a few problems with my rig at the
moment, but hope to get on the air soon. I did get set up at a high point at
Libby Flats on at Snowy Range Wyo. Cold and lots of wind. Now in Rawlins, Wyo,
my home town. Set up in the RV park, still cold and lots of wind. That's when I
had the rig problem.

Again, great job that you and your team did.

73
Mike Teers
KG5 SXG

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone