Don't' forget about the BVARC general meeting this Thursday, August 8th at
7:30 pm. The evening will be very exciting with lots of fun. There will be:

Home Made Ice Cream and Blue Bell with lots of toppings (we are still
needing more home made ice cream!)

Soft drinks and water

Raffle with Prizes

Awards for the top CW and SSB scorers from the Quad Club and MEGA Field Day
event

And Lots of Comradery

We will also have Lee Cooper and Madison Jones at the meeting. They are
running for the open position of the ARRL West Gulf Division Vice Director.

They will start their presentation after the Ice Cream is served around 8:00
or 8:15 pm. After their presentation, there will be a Q & A session for both
of them.

So come on out for a great time at the BVARC Annual Ice Cream Social.

Remember we are at the new meeting location:

Imperial Recreation Center

234 Matlage Way

Sugar Land, Texas 77478

73,