Oh, Rick that was really mean...

On 11/10/2019 9:12 AM, Rick Hiller via BVARC wrote:
OK, there is no gear, but now that I have your disappointed attention, we do have BVARC Board elections Thursday night....just 4 days away.   And if you have not considered running for one of the open offices could I suggest that you please do.

President, Treasurer, Corresponding Secretary and both At-Large positions are wanting (and needing) members to step up and commit to the cause.

Contact me if you have questions or wish to be nominated or you wish to nominate another member.  There will be an open nomination session before the vote taking and before lining up to eat the delicious chili to be provided by various cooks within the club.

If you are bringing chili, please contact Daphne Rawlinson and advise her as to what you are providing. *daphne_rawlin...@hotmail.com <mailto:daphne_rawlin...@hotmail.com>*

Thanks and 73....Rick -- W5RH

--
Rick Hiller