From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Alexander Park via BVARC
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2019 5:17 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Alexander Park <parkalex...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] 2020 Houston Marathon - Volunteers Needed!

What equipment do I need or can I borrow something? How can I help?

Thank You

Alex

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 5:14 PM Mike Hardwick via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org
<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

Still needing volunteers for the 2020 Houston Marathon. Attached is sign-up
information as well as course maps for the marathon and half-marathon. If you
are interested, and would like to know more, please give me a call.

Hope to see you there!

73,

Lee Roy F. Gaspard, Jr.

WA5QXE

Houston Marathon Amateur Radio Volunteers Coordinator

281-558-4932 h & 713-248-8853 cell

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com