Alternate location for Breakfast HF Net.... 3910 occupied..

Jack Cavuoti

NZ5TX

On 3/19/2020 2:37 PM, Rick Hiller via BVARC wrote:
Events and Activities for the Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

Looks like we are temporarily limited in our quest to be a radio club.  No club meetings or testing sessions, no breakfasts, lunches, BOD meetings, etc.   Well, not in person anyway.

*There will be a Breakfast HF Net on 3910 at 7AM Saturday morning, in lieu of meeting at the iHOP.  All are welcome. *

So, maybe we can use our radios to socialize or at least pass the time of our social quarantine with working new bands, building projects, figuring out that new DMR radio Code Plug, whatever.  Contesting is an in-home activity that you might check out.

We'll get thru this and we'll continue on the other side of the break.   We can all talk via e-mail too.  Check up on each other or assist with projects from afar.

The reflector is waiting for comments concerning your personal activities in our temporary separation period.

Just my $.02, as usual.   Best to all.  Stay at a distance, stay sanitized, but stay active.

73...Rick   W5RH
--
Rick Hiller
*/e-mail: rickhille...@gmail.com <mailto:rickhille...@gmail.com>/*