I think the percentage will be much higher.  I am planning to run class 1E.

73, Keith NM5G

-----Original Message-----
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Nizar Mullani via BVARC
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 5:51 AM
To: TDXS List <tdxs-l...@tdxs.net>; bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: Nizar Mullani <mull...@tlite.com>
Subject: [BVARC] FD operation with 1D and 1E

1D operation rules state that contacts between 1D stations do not count.

1E operation rules state that ALL contacts, including those with 1D stations,
count for points.

Does anyone have any feelings for what percentage of operators will be
operating 1D during FD? My gestimate is between 20 and 40% of the operators
will be operating 1D. That is a lot of QSO’s for no points. It may be
worthwhile to borrow a generator and operate 1E during FD.

Nizar K0NM.