From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Rob KC5RET via BVARC
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 10:52 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Rob KC5RET <kc5...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] BVARC General Mtg - Civil Air Patrol

Hello Mr. Greer,

If I am NOT officiating that night, I will be on this meeting.

73, Rob, KC5RET

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 8:31 AM Jeff Greer via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
Jeff Greer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: BVARC General Mtg - Civil Air Patrol
Time: Oct 8, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85818872483?pwd=VHhZbk5pZTdZN2RCQjFNYmFUalZ2Zz09

Meeting ID: 858 1887 2483
Passcode: 317314
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,85818872483# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,85818872483# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)