Allen, look at the Kellem grips Automation Direct sells, much cheaper than
other brands.

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Rick Hiller via BVARC
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 12:11 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Rick Hiller <rickhille...@gmail.com>; tdxs <tdxs-l...@tdxs.net>;
ctd...@lists.kkn.net; n...@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Cable support from top of crank-up tower.

Kellems Grips fastened at multiple points to a length of Phillystran—coated
kevlar.  Seismic streamer stress member type stuff.

Sent from my i-Thingamajig

On Oct 6, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Allen Brier via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org
<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

I am looking for suggestions for supporting my cables from the top of my
crank-up tower. I am considering Kellems Grips, but also want to consider
something less expensive. Suggestions? I have an arm that extends out about 18"
with a clamp on it.

Tower is 70 feet tall. Cable bundle consist of  2 LMR400, 1 Rotor control
cable, 1 SteppIR control cable, 1 #6 ground wire, 1 3-conductor extension cord.
Not sure of the total weight, but I'm sure it's a few pounds! Cable bundle is
about 1.1" in diameter.

73,

Allen R. Brier N5XZ

1515 Windloch Lane