Hi all,

I would appreciate any recommendations for a car mag mount that will cover both
2m & 70cm. If I can get it quickly through Amazon, that would be a bonus!

I don’t plan to drill any holes as I will likely move this between cars and
take it off when not in use. So I’ll want it to have a small wire that I can
run between the door and the car when in use. I know this is not ideal and I
risk crimping the cable, but some initial tests suggest this will work fine
with my main vehicle and I’m willing to risk damaging the cable.

PL-259 connector would be best as I already have some adapters to go from that
to my HT and that will work with the mobile rig.

Thanks,
K4SCT - Shannon