Excellent points, Rick.  And thanks for the reminder that this is a
“semi-public” forum.  I tend to think of you guys (and this list) more like
extended family; guard down to an extent.

As it happens, my surveillance situation is hardly any secret - cameras quite
visible; I tend to be the go-to guy on my street when my neighbors want
something checked out: “Can you pull video from last night....”

Your points are even more well-taken when we remember that once it’s on the
internet, it’s out there forever.

Stay safe and 73, all.

Sent from my iPhone