Bill,

I think we all have a whole lot of new things to learn and explore in this
hobby. As others have extended the warm welcome to me, I pass the same
along to you. WELCOME! Looks like we're in for a lot of fun times with this
crowd. Do let me know how the setup goes and what kind of challenges you
find, I'm hoping to do a VHF/UHF install on my Mazda Tribute at some point.
But I haven't made any hardware decisions as of yet.

73

*S. Kori Rahman*

KI5MKU

Cell: (770) 298 8516