A great suggestion. I have concluded to wait for Dave Casler’s promised review.
Meanwhile, I am moving towards an EFHW. I hope to make it myself with the match
for 20 m. I am strongly considering building a QRP Labs 20 m micro kit. More
time and less money, due to the pandemic, is giving me an opportunity to learn
the code. I just hope it is not like my efforts at learning piano.

Sent from my iPhone