Thanks for all the input. I appreciate the recommendations. I have been
using audacity for a while on both my Linux and windows machines, great
software. I use VLC on Linux, but I do prefer K-Lite Codec Pack Media
Player Classic on Windows.

Of course an audio mixer to... mix audio. I guess I never used one before
so it didn't come to mind. I'll look into that Beringer model. At the
moment I've only got 3 sources of audio out and my Shure SM58 that I run
through my computer via the Zoom H4N. I guess connecting that microphone to
a ham radio would be more complication, but I'll cross that bridge when I
come to it.

Thanks! 73

Kori Rahman

KI5MKU