I heard a Business saying this week. "When you things you are in the DARK mud,
you are actually being re-planted to sprout somewhere else".  God has a plan
for your next agenda.Feel free to LINKIN to me and research my 2000
professional contacts.  But they are IT Technology folks mostly and not Oil &
Gas or professional Engineering.If you linkin, make sure you provide me a HAm
preamble in the statement so I can know your relate to my network...

Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx

    On Thursday, January 21, 2021, 08:40:36 PM CST, Keith NM5G via BVARC