I have not done it yet, but Dave Castler (YouTube) suggests Bridgecom. More
expensive, but they provide an education component.
Mark

https://trk.klclick.com/ls/click?upn=mLAnbGkkfzTydqKMSGsF4ZAU-2BgIT-2BeSj3E1-2FZp4-2FTE6Z9RxBckqgMnAoYlM188-2FtZ2RZLgUDrPh7hufhQHGy9WaxzJu
-2Bzzk6WC9uXe-2FObbhOzVtIT35R0pVDF6Idwz9fL6YT2-2BSVLao-2Fag8Y-2FEFLcA3JhRsBAQb9F3TWzAIflCBEkK5aEKfrLtPv7Aik3v8sPWla_-2BiLJe61-2BylsmDm62OiV-2Bu5B9tJJeiSwkD0YOWvtkuqjRYO01SbPUNc4R3kQnGJ93usyY4dZbs3xoPoIoA5MyqRJa9y3fxNYNj5f4MNYERahakCWl7DBo7nALyJrq-2F5s4jWTOy65VTm-2FOqY3Eb1rVUyYS3stN9VvF-2B6pD75gEd4AUeJpzSglXoBd48C6tmxPy-2FxYyHxWrgRgLKtjg0LhYqP0qAp-2BQPsHD7FFrVSFJ7EIlFgl1dFhS-2B08dr1Y1mG0LoLPIGdNL6XSih2HkJCMrL1GlLbPOBsPEpqE6t1zj-2FhXWSkEyZqGLQKtFLEuyTprbG60tVs0wA11fZ1ytJDF-2BWwNjwfUt7vuaxHsddhrtjOcG6630qtX-2F1TU4VezTG-2FsxR-2B-2BOcm9V1ibw1O789X09uA-3D-3D

Sent from my iPhone