This is an update the Thursday Night Simplex Net

1.     We will have a Zoom Presentation this coming Thursday, April 1 @ 7:00 –
8:00pm in lieu of our normally planned simplex Net for that date. Mark will
present on the current procedures and practices the group has developed to
date, as well as objectives and exciting plans for the future. The full link to
join this meeting is given below. It is open to any and all hams.

2.     The Thursday Night Simplex Net will normally occur on the 1st and 3rd
Thursdays of each month. However, in April we will be gathering on the 1st
(Zoom), 2nd (Net) and 4th (Net) Thursdays, at 7:00 pm, with the one on April 1
being a Zoom meeting as mentioned. Please mark your calendars to join us on
these dates.

3.     Have a look at the regularly updated Activity Map. This is a Google map
showing the activity over our first three developmental sessions. The map will
be updated after each net with logins and the link should remain unchanged. You
may wish to save the as a shortcut on your desktop for future reference.

4.     Further announcements are normally made by email, by the BVARC reflector
and on the Stir-Crazy Net (M-F at 12:00 on the 146.940 Mhz repeater, Tones
167.9). Anyone who wishes to be added to the Thursday Night Simplex Net mailing
list can email me at my email below.

            73

Mark n5...@yahoo.com

Thanks to Chris Luppins for volunteering the use of his Zoom account, Robert
Polanski for the use of his Repeater, and BVARC for a long tradition of
promoting amateur radio in our area.

**********

Full Information to Join the April 1, 7:00 Zoom Presentation:

Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile:US: +13462487799,,84086861572#,,,,*670033# or
+12532158782,,84086861572#,,,,*670033#
Meeting
URL:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84086861572?pwd=VUpOME43OHZ6eWxoZCtXdFFRWVpWdz09

Meeting ID:840 8686 1572
Passcode:670033
Join by Telephone
For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.
Dial:
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 646 558
8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID:840 8686 1572
Passcode:670033