Because of this conversation I just called my agent. The house is covered, but
there is the deductible. I will also be looking into getting the ARRL
insurance, though I don’t have a lot. Additionally, the damage might be
isolated to your equipment. reading is that the ARRL charges you as a fraction
of the value of your actual equipment, so it could be pennies if you, like me,
don’t have a lot of high value equipment. It would certainly help get me back
on the air.
Mark
N5PRD