When will the event start?  0900 Local?

Dominic Mazoch

Please note: message attached

From: Rick Hiller via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>, TDXS List
<tdxs-l...@tdxs.net>
Cc: Rick Hiller <rickhille...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] W5RH -- Big Give Away This Saturday June 12th (rain or
shine!!!)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:45:45 -0500

*W5RH -- Big Give Away This Saturday June 12th (rain or shine!!!) *

* If you can think of it, I am giving it away.  *

*I am cleaning out my garage of a significant amount of Ham Radio stuff,
junque, things, *
*parts, coax, variable caps, coils, power supplies, antennas and antenna
parts, mobile antenna stuff, masts, R7 vertical bases, steel poles,
portable use painter poles, tool boxes, books, magazines, old radio
articles, etc. etc. etc.*

*99.9 % of the stuff is free.   But there will be some things for sale --
like longer ground rods,       and a **Honda Shadow 600 motorcycle that
needs a bit of work, etc.*

*Hours:  9 to Noon  (no early birds, please)*

*Location:  9031 Troulon Drive 77036   (29.68991,  -95.54215)  *
*                 in Sharpstown, one street south of Beechnut at Jorine
Drive.*
*                 1 mile east of BW 8 and 1 mile west of 59*

*Contact me at    rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>
 Cell:  832-474-3713*

*Oh, BTW,  what is left in the driveway at the end of the event  goes in
heavy trash on Monday and is gone forever -- YIPPPPEEEE!*

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>