Just tell me what you need help with, Douglas.  Wife is a General, and I am
Extra.  But we always donate, or support causes outside of the club.  We help
Vets and Police departments with many monthly donations to many of those
groups.  And my buddy that I just pushed through his Tech rating is the largest
Vet donor I have ever known.  I donated an old Volvo last week to Veteran Car
Donations, but he made me look cheap by donating his Ford Mustang.

73,Rod MartinezNK5Q

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 22:23, Douglas Kimpel via BVARC