If not for the lack of the detachable face, I'd recommend the AnyTone AT-D578UV
III PRO.  Tri-band, true (I think) dual VFO, 50 watts, and does DMR, too...

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Mike Lambert via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 3:36 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Mike Lambert <mikrad...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] looking for a radio that can

Being new I am not aware of the variety of radios that are available
these days.
Perhaps someone could tell me what radios can fulfill the following
criteria:

1. Mobile 40-50 watts
2. dual/tri band, 2m and 70cm at least
3. monitor 2 channels or frequencies at once and show both on the display
4. body mounts in trunk, display and mic on/in the dash

Thank you for your assistance,

Mike
KI5MIK