I sent the following email to your email link listed below, but it came back
undeliverable.  So copy and pasting my response to you below on the group email:

Bill,
I have a spread of Drake tube type radios at my ranch about 6 hours west from
here.  Only thing I dint have to finish the collection is a Linear.  I "think"
I may have a tuner out there, but would gladly buy a backup if so.
Its my SHTF radio setup.  I am 62 years old and remember the old tube testers
at the Lil General convenience stores!
I have a full electronics workstation at home to build Raspberry Pi controlled
devices, etc.  Latest invention on the table is a camera shutter speed timing
calculator using 4 laser beams driven by a Rasp Pi 4B.  Writing code in Linux
Python for it.  So, yes, I can handle the Linear Cap maintenance or
replacements.
When may you be available for me to take it off your hands, and may I provide a
check for it?  If not I can go to the bank and get cash, Sir.
73,
Rodney MartinezNK5Q5462 Loch Lomond DriveHouston 77096832-423-5640 cellSent
from Yahoo Mail on Android