Probably the first transmission I heard concerned a lady in rural Mexico with a
nurse. They were 200 miles from a “good” hospital. A doctor who was, as I
recall, in Florida was advising them by radio. I heard the whole thing from
north of Baton Rouge. Mark N5PRD

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:02 PM, ki5lic--- via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>