Sorry, no.  The ARRL will not see another penny come from me in form of
membership.
They lost my vote when they sent me a letter when it was close to time for me
to renew my license saying:
Join us for <membership price> and we'll renew your license for free.
Which to me made it sound like there was a fee to renew my license, but if I
joined them, the fee would be waived.  Ofcourse there is no fee to renew your
license, you can do it fairly easily enough on your own through the ULS.
When I have they money to spare, I will support their save the bands fund,
occasionally buy books that I want.  They will never count me in their ranks as
a member again.

KE5MUX Theresa
PS. This was 4 years ago, or there about.  I don't remember what the price was
in the letter.  All I do remember is that it sounded misleading to both myself
and my roommate and it made both of us pretty angry.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 6:02 AM, Neal Naumann via BVARC<bvarc@bvarc.org>