David, your right it sure would be great if we could all fix our electronics
when it breaks, but it isnt the case..
They taught us electronics, but I also remember then teaching us how to be nice
to a new (to the area) ham..??
BTW David, you can join BVARC here at this
linkwww.http://bvarc.org/home/join-bvarc/
Eddie (NU5K)I get follks assking me all the time who does repairs, wish I hadan
easy answewr for them.
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021, 09:02:34 AM CDT, David Hold via BVARC