From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of John Mechura via BVARC
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 18:34
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: John Mechura <john.mech...@gmail.com>; Christopher Boone
<setxtele...@gmail.com>; of...@mailman.qth.net; ralph phillips
<ke5...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] antenna analyzers

Greetings,

I use my nano vna on a weekly basis for my hf antenna.

I have had it for about a year or so.

Connected to the antenna wiring right where it goes into my radio, I diddle my
antenna tuner as necessary and many times achieve 1.04 : 1 or less reflected,
as shown on the graph of the nano vna.

I have never calibrated it, by the way.

If I had it to do over again I would make sure to get one with a case.  Mine
seems fragile without it.

My observations,

John, KI5HOC

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 5:44 PM Christopher Boone via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org