Hi all, I have my MFJ End fed antenna down to put up a different one. Therefore
I have a special deal for the 1st bidder to support the BVARC 2M Repeater
fund.MFJ-1982HP, $109.95. 800 Watts, high power, 80-10 Meters, 132 feet.

The antenna is 1yr old and it worked well with 1.5SWR or less across the band,
but its uni-directional radiation pattern doesn't suit me.It radiates like a
bat, nub on the back, all out the end. :-)So my proposal for anyone is:1st Ham
to make a >=60$ donation after today to the BVARC Repeater fund (on the
website) and send me the proof after this by email, I'll put it in the mail to
you.
How's that for supporting the club?If you need more info, call email or text
me...
73s
Terry -K5 Pretty Good Fellow.
Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx