K1USN  event is doing very well.  http://www.k1usn.com/

May 2, every Monday, there will be a medium speed test (MST) at the same times as CWT, but on Monday. Speed will be 20 to 25wpm.

User defined contest for N1MM

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/icwc-mst-udc/

Contest - ICWC

TIME 1300 - 1400z and

        1900 - 2000z       ;

         0300 - 0400z

Suggested frequencies are from 28 to 45 kHz from the band edges

Mark

CWA Advisor