Keith,
What a good thing you and your wife do in your retirement. I have not been
to Ace Electronics in 15 years I'm thinking.
I retired from AT&T in 2019. Got in my wife's way for a year and a half,
and she decided I needed to go back to work to stay out of her way. - She
works from home. Ha,Ha
I agreed - I am a workaholic. I just could not seem to stay busy enough. So
I'm back at work with an AT&T contractor doing CAD drawings and field work.
The wife stuck me in the kid's old room upstairs - out of her way - when
I'm working from home.
I'm thinking this coming Wednesday I should have time to either meet you at
ACE  - been wanting to look around, after all the talk at the Greater
Houston Tailgate. Or I can come closer to Tomball if need be. Good ol' USPS
takes too long and are not always kind to packages anymore.
My number is 832-276-0092.  If either suggestion fits for you, give me a
shout.
I'm usually up and drinking coffee by 6 most mornings.

Thank you,
Dave

*There are 2 ways to do things...The RIGHT way and AGAIN!*