What are your thought's on the EFHW antenna kit that ARRL sales. This will be
my first HF antenna and I would like to build it my self.

Cost is $69.00 from the ARRL.

This is a kit by HF Kits out of the UK. This kit is the 4 band version (40, 20,
15 and 10) with a 66 foot wire run. I have been looking at sourcing the parts
my self, but from what I have found I would have to buy the parts from several
different places, so with trying to find every thing, and the shipping cost
it's just easier and cheaper to just order this kit.

Who know's if I build it and get it up with good SWR reading's I might even buy
a HF radio.

Rudy Ackerman
KF5QYG