LAST CALL. If you have not yet sent me an email on your plans to attend, let
me know today. I'm sending in the gate admittance list later today.
73MarkK5MGJ
    On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 02:37:12 PM CDT, mark janzer <k5...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

 We're only operating Friday afternoon through Saturday early afternoon. The
Museum has other activities on Saturday overnight through Sunday morning that
preclude our use.BVARC is paying a flat fee to the museum, for the event. This
enables a staff member to be present while we're aboard.
Overnight berthing requires a fee of $25 per person (Museum policy).If you are
on board for overnight radio ops, the berthing fee will apply.
You do not need to pay a berthing fee to attend, as long as you're not staying
overnight.
We arrive Friday afternoon, set-up in the galley and the Stewart radio room.We
clean-up and vacate the galley area by 2pm on Saturday.
To participate - respond to this email with your plans to attend.I'll then be
able to add you to the list of participants for "free" entry into the park.
73MarkK5MGJ