From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Ben Cook via BVARC
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 12:40 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: Ben Cook <n6...@nanoloop.io>
Subject: [BVARC] Hex Crimper for Large SB Series and Powerpole Connectors?

Does anyone in the group have a Hex Crimper for Large SB Series and
Powerpole Connectors like this one from PowerWerx
(https://powerwerx.com/hex-crimping-tool-sb-series-powerpole) that I could
borrow or use briefly? I'm looking to make a few connections, but the cost
of having to fork out for that large a crimper than I'll rarely use is a
show stopper.

Thank you,
--
  Ben Cook