Jeff,

I have to check with my YL but I am interested.

Richard Bonica
KG5YCU

On 6/14/2022 10:31 AM, Jeff Greer via BVARC wrote:
All,

BVARC has been invited to participate in the Crosby Library's first Emergency Preparedness Fair on Saturday, July 23, 2022. See attached for details.  Forwarding to the membership to see if anyone wants to organize a group to set up a table.  Also copying Ralph from OFARC, as this sort of thing is one of OFARC's strengths.  OFARC may choose to participate as well, either together with BVARC or separately.

At any rate, I'm just passing this along.  Discuss amongst yourselves. 🙂

If we decide to get a group together, I'm happy to return the RSVP card.

Thanks and 73!

Jeff Greer, W5JEF
BVARC Corresponding Secretary

Publicly available archives are available
here:https://www.mail-archive.com/bvarc@bvarc.org/