Thanks for the link!  If anyone has any solar related questions and
especially how it pertains to amateur radio I would like to throw my name
out there.  I’m Brian “the Houston Solar Guy” (AD5OS) and my wife Tori help
homeowners go solar through our organization.

When I went solar my main concern was noise from the inverters and how to
avoid it and prevent it.  I am very proud of the solution I came up with
and I am happy to report I did not measure any quantifiable QRM in
receiving or transmitting with my humble HF antenna setup in my attic.  I
mostly work digital (WSPR mostly) on 40 and 30 meters. I also have a 20m
mag loop that is being repaired but works well with my HOA restrictions.

If you are looking for advice or information I would love to be a resource
as a fellow BVARC member.

Brian
AD5OS
832-452-9868