The Space Cowboys, formerly Skeeters season is well underway and we may want
to get a group together again this year on a weekend. Saturdays are probably
best for those who are still working.

July 14th, August 6, August 20, September 3, September 17 and Sept 24 are
the remaining Saturdays when they are not out of town.

Ticket prices quoted are: Friday-Sunday Group Outings (20 or more) Ticket

Dugout Box II (Sections 6-8; 22-24 - Rows G-V) $19

Field Box II (Sections 3-5; 22-24 - Rows D-V) $15

The first base line in in the shade. These are sections 3-8.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP. I will be trying to narrow
down a date later this week with the ticket office.

For more information about the stadium and team go to
www.sugarlandskeeters.org <http://www.sugarlandskeeters.org>  .

Scott Medbury KD5FBA