Discord is popular with the online gaming crowd.
________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Mike Hardwick via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 9, 2022 8:02 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net>
Subject: [BVARC] BVARC Moves a little closer to the 21st Century!

Thanks to the hard work of Charlotte, KI5TRQ and Henry, K5HRP, BVARC has now
been set-up on Discord. If you have not heard of Discord, think of it as e-mail
on steroids - a lot of steroids! There are multiple channels for BVARC ranging
from General info to QSO spotting to club events. Its a great place to exchange
ideas instantly and easily.

I have attached an information sheet that Charlotte put together to help us get
set-up on Discord. Now this is totally voluntary and is something new for the
club to use. If you have any problems, drop Henry, K5HRP or Charlotte, KI5TRQ
an e-mail or post the question on the BVARC reflector.

So set-up on Discord and try it out! Let me know how you like it.

Mike
N5VCX