I will work with Dave on this today or tomorrow. Thanks for letter us know.
MikeN5VCX
    On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 08:40:52 PM CDT, Keith Dutson
<kdut...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Still waiting for payment of BVARC sponsored Texas QSO Party 2021 plaques.
73, Keith NM5G
    On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 04:49:59 PM CDT, DAVID ELY via BVARC