I participate in both clubs, and this is for everyone, not just KARS which is why I didn't place a club name on it.  Trying to keep it low touch where it takes care of itself and doesn't need someone stuck 'running things'.   It has been mentioned/discussed at BVARC board meetings as well as at least one BVARC general meeting.

The location is where KARS has been meeting for breakfast for about 4 years.  The food is good, the parking lot is big. Being an industrial park, pretty much everything else is closed on Saturday so there isn't much traffic to deal with.

Hopefully it takes off and becomes a regular thing. If it does, it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  Will try it for a few months and see what happens

--jv