Propagation Exercise this Thursday

Here are just two great reasons to test your radio range with us tonight
Thursday, August 25:

To prepare our equipment for severe weather this Hurricane Season..
SimplexHouston.com

Key Information:

Propagation Exercise - August 25, 2022.
The Check-in and Instructional Zoom meeting will be at 6:15PM.
The Zoom link and other information is found on our link above.
The Propogation Exercise will begin promptly 7:00 PM.
Simplex frequencies are 146.540 MHz (Alternative if needed 147.540 MHz).

PLEASE MAKE SPECIAL NOTE - We ask participants to log in by Zoom before the
net, so that we can maintain radio silence except for the one person at a time
who is being tested. (If you haven’t been with us before, join us and see what
this is all about. Everything is explained during the Zoom meeting.)

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO - Take a look at the instructional video Scott produced!
This will help everyone understand how our Propagation Net is currently
conducted.

UPDATE OF ACTIVITIES - During the Zoom meetingI will briefly discuss some
ongoing work being done to enhance our results.

I hope you can be with us to learn what your 2-m station will do. We look
forward to your joining us tonight.

Contact Mark - n5...@yahoo.com