Ham radio 2.0 has been to our hamfest and will be invited back again,giga
parts always gets an invitation but I dont think they have attended so far.
We contact all those guys every year.And we are already working on it this
year?why dont they work with us?? ASK THEM!!
Eddie

    On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 05:35:10 PM CDT, Dominic Mazoch via BVARC