My IFR 1200 has a 3v coin battery (BR2325) on the control card that that is
dead.  is dead.  I ordered another and it came back a CR2325, they are both
Lithium   there is a difference but not a problem.  The problem is the
mounting. on the card, there is an area of copper that the cell sits on with
what appears to be a fiber something that has a glue that is conductive.  The
positive lead is spot welded to the top and does a ninety and attaches to a
through hole and makes contact with the foil on the reverse side.  I see a
couple of cells on line that have a something welded top and bottom.  I could
jerry the positive to the through hole and remove the spot-welded negative
connection

I am stumped about the fiber something and the apparent conductive glue.
John ParmaleeJparmalee@aol.com281-380-3811 bvarcK5VGM WI2XLJ