I agree that ABR Industries is the best choice.  They are members of the local clubs and can make any custom cable that you need, specify connectors, coax jumpers and any other coax you need in your shack.

They also sweep test their final construction prior to delivery, something that I can't verify other companies do.  As a former Chief Tech in the CATV industry we would sweep any coax, .500 or.750 before any installation to insure integrity.  These days fiber is used extensively but before this coax was the prime distribution for both RF and AC power.