*An update to the candidate listing below has been made.  Please note the
addition of Drew Dasher -- N1ER.  TNX...Rick  W5RH*

*We are 7 days out from the annual BVARC Board of Directors elections and
Chili Supper ( formerly the Annual Chili Cook-off).*

*Voting will be in person at the Community Volunteer Fire Department.
See BVARC.org for details.   No Zoom meeting.*

*Nominations are still open (contact Rick W5RH), but we do have a full
slate of candidates, below:*
*        Vice President -- Kori Rahman  WX5KR*
*       Treasurer -- Dave Ely -- N5EKW (inc)*
*        Corresponding Secretary -- Jeff Greer -- W5JFF (inc)*
*       Recording Secretary -- Mike Manciaz -- W5SPC*
*       1 Year At Large -- Terry Leatherland -- K5PGF*
*       2 Year at Large -- Drew Dasher -- N1ER*
*                                     Mike Shanks -- KI5NPM*

*Note:  --nominations will be accepted from the floor, if the nominee has
approved before hand.*
*           --chili will be provided by BVARC and the dedicated cooks --
Daphne Rawlinson and the Medbury family*

*Also: since the voting will be in person only, voting via Proxy will be
accepted, if done properly as outlined by W5LIC and the By-laws*
                         *Hello everybody,*

*                                   Here is the info on the proxy vote rule
that can be looked up in the bylaws.*

*https://bvarc.org/home/bvarc-bylaws/
<https://bvarc.org/home/bvarc-bylaws/>*

*                                                       Hit ctrl f and type
PROXY in the search window..*

 *                                  2. A Club member may assign his right
to vote at any membership meeting to another member. Such proxy shall be*

*                                      in writing, signed by the member
granting it, and shall designate the specific membership meeting at which
                                   applicable, and shall state whether the
proxy is specific or general.*

                                      *I hope that this helps out*

                                    *Anthony Morones*

 *Let me know if you have any further nominations, questions or
complaints.   73   Rick -- W5RH -- Election Committee
            *
 --
Rick Hiller
*e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>*