NI5ZHO,  Hello fellow Hammers,

I have had an interesting first week of being a ham.
I now listen to the club frequency at lunch, and on my commute.
I have thrown up http://www.ki5zho.com  to use as a CSO card, it will allow
people to enter their call sign and print their own card. (no idea if this
will work, or if it would be appreciated).
I have signed up for a digiID  and become an ARRL member along with about
half dozen other affiliated sites, (ARES, and others).  working on the gps
feature of my radio.
I volunteered and went to the houston marathon, and am signed up for the
MS150 motorcycle marshal event,
I am learning how to enter data into 3 radios, (home, motorcycle, handheld).
studying for my General, and CW.
creating a C++ program to send and receive CW via text.
built 2 antennas.
ordered some solar panels to make my RV into an off grid emergency support
vehicle.
met up with yall at the brewery and entered some more dates in my calendar.
I would be at the hamfest meeting tonight except stafford is too far at 7pm
, I work near there but get off at 4 so would have to drive home first, or
go bowling in stafford.
maybe next week.

Lets see what next week brings
Marc KI5ZHO (kiss ho) over.