Scroll down, add the options, shipping and tax. It's not a bad deal at all.Sent
via the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: M Reiter via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Date: 1/20/23  2:15 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
<bvarc@bvarc.org> Cc: M Reiter <beachcat...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: [BVARC] QRP
Labs QDX for sale Seems I can buy it new for $69.  does not seem like a deal
used at $80.  http://shop.qrp-labs.com/qdx   On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 10:42 AM
Seth Lurie via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:Hi All,I am cleaning up and
getting rid of things. I have an unbuilt QRP Labs QDX rev 3 with the case for
sale. I bought it about a year ago and never found the time to build it. Time
for it to find a new home. $80 cash local pickup. I'm in the museum district.
de KZ5HSincerely,  Seth LurieSeth.Lurie@gmail.com713-906-3242