Marc,I will be presenting a session surrounding this topic at the HAMFest in
March. Feel free to come listen to my 50 years of HOA Stealth antenna
experiences. Some of the principles are the same for RV antennas.
You can expand from there with all the many mentors in this email reflector.73.
 :-) Terry
Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx

    On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 09:53:53 AM CST, M Reiter via BVARC